A follow-on program to Mastering EQ Level 1. In this in-person or virtually led session, dive deeper through EQ strategy practice to continue building the skills that directly impact performance. Learn how to reframe your negative self-talk, and develop the listening and observational skills that allow you step into another’s shoes.
Mastering Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
Features & Design
- Full day or 2 half-days facilitated on-site or virtually through a TalentSmart expert facilitator.
- Dive deeper into the four EQ skills.
- Explore your reactions to a range of emotions and lean into discomfort for deeper self-knowledge and stress management.
- Discuss real world examples and experiences.
- Analyze and reframe your negative self-talk.
- Develop the listening and observational skills that allow you to step into another person’s shoes.
- Includes Emotional Intelligence Appraisal—Me Retest or Multi-Rater (360°) Edition for each participant.
- Includes e-Learning and Goal-Tracking System™ (goal setting and results sharing)
Benefits & Outcomes
- Drives business objectives and improves performance across organization.
- Participants increase self-awareness, and jumpstart personal EQ development.
- Increased EQ throughout your organization.
- Continued EQ development through e-Learning and Goal-Tracking System™.
- Improved communication and relationships, honed decision-making skills, increased productivity, and over 33 developed workplace skills.