Ensure the EQ alignment of the very best hires for your organization with this follow-on program on Mastering Emotional Intelligence – Level 1. This EQ based program is designed for recruiters, HR, L&D and hiring managers. The Level 1is an in-person or virtually led one-day session which covers how to screen, interview, and successfully evaluate a candidate’s emotional intelligence skills.
Hiring for Emotional Intelligence
Features & Design
- Full-day program on Mastering Emotional Intelligence Level 1- facilitated on-site or virtually through a TalentSmart accredited expert facilitator.
- Assessment for this program is recommended but optional
- Discover how EQ is used in the hiring process, and explore what high and low EQ look and sound like at your organization.
- Practice EQ interview questions that reveal high or low EQ, and create custom EQ interview questions that fit the culture at your organization.
- Learn how to identify candidates with high EQ, and how to train for detecting evidence of low EQ behaviors to avoid unfit and toxic hires.
- Learn how to identify and evaluate EQ skills both inside and outside of the formal interview to maximize a successful hiring process.
Benefits & Outcomes
- A tried and tested screening, interviewing, and evaluating process for candidates with 12 EQ interview questions and 3 custom EQ questions.
- Facilitates a culture of EQ at your organization – at the very start – the hiring process.
- Maximizes the hiring process by including emotional intelligence as part of screening, interviewing, and evaluating.
- Enhance the EQ development throughout your organization.
- Improved work culture and job satisfaction by setting the value of EQ throughout your organization.
- Developed team EQ skills that allow teams to become more efficient and effective on the job.