As a result, financial sales professionals are struggling to adapt to challenges like:
- Prospecting and networking despite slowing foot traffic.
- Cross-selling diverse and complex products.
- Positioning differentiation beyond rates and terms.
Financial sales professionals can overcome these challenges with a consultative approach. Doing so enables them to better serve the customer’s detailed needs.
Sales training programs from Richardson Sales Performance help increase sales by:
- Building consistency into the customer’s banking experience to execute change at scale.
- Properly tracking the customer’s changing financial needs across a range of relationships.
- Considering the “soft” and “hard” financial factors when deciding what customers to pursue.
Developing and sustaining these skills means investing in training for financial services professionals. Training should build a framework that can be applied to all customer interactions across a range of financial needs. Financial professionals need to build trust in their customer relationships.
This approach means moving beyond product features and making people the differentiator. At Richardson Sales Performance, our financial services sales training teaches your team to do this with a thorough questioning strategy that reveals the details beneath the customer’s needs.