Well collvered feedback is a gift and can help us to improve our results. Learn how to become a leader or team member who not only gives and receives feedback regularly and effectively, but also asks for and welcomes feedback
DIVE INTO CONTENT
- Define what Fierce Feedback is and explore the benefits.
- Explore your context around both giving and receiving feedback (how much do you like it or loathe it) and why that matters.
- Learn how to set your context prior to giving feedback.
PREPARING AND DELIVERING CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK
- Determine how to best prepare yourself before you enter into a constructive feedback situation.
- Learn the steps to giving constructive feedback, effectively.
- Explore why in some situations it’s important to ask for their thoughts first.
- Discover why the receiver is really the person in control.
RECEIVING CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK
- Uncover the best questions to ask in order to make sure you can get the most out of this feedback.
- Take responsibility for your impact and decide what you can learn (and what may happen if you don’t do anything with this feedback).
HOW AM I DOING? ASKING FOR FEEDBACK
- Explore the potential problems and benefits of asking for feedback.
- Learn tips for asking your colleagues, boss and employees for feedback
- Decide who you most (and least) want to receive feedback from and why.
GIVING AND RECEIVING POSITIVE FEEDBACK
- Reinforce the benefits of positive feedback and why it should be applied liberally
- Learn the steps for giving and receiving positive feedback so you can begin immediately
- Explore how providing specifics in your delivery are beneficial to giving positive feedback
- Give and receive real feedback using the skills you just learned with your fellow participants
- Plan a feedback conversation you can have as soon as you return to work